WireFenceOnline's shipping policies
We are aware of the escalation in shipping costs, mostly due to the rising fuel surcharge added to every trucking invoice. To save you money, we will compare costs from the different carriers that give us discounts. We will ship your order the least expensive way. No final transactions will be made without your approval.
Due to the characteristics of the products we sell (size and weight), your shipping charges cannot be calculated until we know the exact items and quantities you want to order. You must contact us for the shipping charges before placing your order. We will quote you the best possible rate. Then you can add that amount to the order form and complete your transaction.
We make every effort to ship within 24 hours of receipt of order. You will be notified if this is not possible.
Shipping methods and information:
- USPS and UPS
- When weight and dimensions of the items you order are within limits, we will ship by United States Postal Service or United Parcel Service.
- Some items, such as rolls of wire, require wrapping prior to shipment.
- There is an additional handling fee of $6.00 per item for wrapping.
- When items do not require wrapping, no additional fee is charged.
- Common carrier
- When weight, number and size of the items ordered rule out USPS and UPS, we will ship via truck.
- The common carriers we use give us discounts which we pass on to you.
- We will analyze each shipment to find the best rate and service for your order.
- Deliveries will not be made without a signature.
- Residential delivery fee
- Fee is charged for any delivery made to a non-commercial location, such as construction sites, farms, schools and country clubs.
- Charges range between $50.00 and $70.00 per delivery
- There is a charge for a lift gate if required in order to make delivery.
- Charge may be higher for shipments over 2,000 pounds.
- The decision about a location's status is determined by the carrier.
- When there is a question, we will charge the fee and refund the difference once we receive our invoice from the carrier.
- Shipments are made with freight charges prepaid.
- We do not ship freight collect.
- We do not ship C.O.D.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt.
- No material may be returned for credit without our prior approval.
- We must first issue an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization).
- Product returned, unless defective, is subject to a restocking charge and must be in saleable condition.
- We will not be responsible for any freight or handling charges when the fault is not ours.
- Defective material
- You must notify us of any defective product within 10 days of receipt.
- Damage in transit
- You must make your own restitution with the delivering carrier for material damaged in transit.
- You must be sure to note any damage or shortage on your receiving papers when signing for material.
- Risk of loss
- All items purchased are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. The responsibility to remain familiar with these terms and conditions is yours. Please check this page periodically for updates and changes.